We’ve put together packages to help you save some money while you ensure that you give your child a great start to their musical education.
||A la carte||Essentials Package||Great Start Package||Music Lover Package|
|Book (Suzuki |
|4 Private lessons (1 month)||$130||
|24 Private lessons (6 months)||$780||
Additional Upgrades Available
- Premium violin: add $5/month (+ $90 additional deposit)
- New instrument: add $5/month (+ $60 additional deposit)
- New Premium violin: add $10/month (+ $150 additional deposit)
- Monthly rentals available from $15/month
We’ll perform any service necessary to keep your instrument in proper playing condition, including parts and labor. This includes tuning, replacing broken strings, setting up bridges, replacing pads, adjusting keys, cleaning sticky valves, etc. This doesn’t cover:
- Fire, theft, total loss or damage.
- Any condition that does not affect the playing performance.
- Consumables that would be used in the normal operation or upkeep, like reeds, oils, rosin, etc.
- Accessories, like shoulder rests.
- Damage to brass instruments and mouthpieces caused by forced removal of mouthpiece.